Shah Rukh Khan shooting for 'My Name is Khan' movie

Shah Rukh Khan is currently shooting in the U.S. for Karan Johar's new movie 'My Name is Khan'. Here are some scenes from the shoot on location. (Click to enlarge images)



Shah Rukh Khan shooting for 'My Name is Khan' movie - image 01



Shah Rukh Khan shooting for 'My Name is Khan' movie - image 02



Shah Rukh Khan shooting for 'My Name is Khan' movie - image 03



Shah Rukh Khan shooting for 'My Name is Khan' movie - image 04



Shah Rukh Khan shooting for 'My Name is Khan' movie - image 05



Shah Rukh Khan plays the role of an autistic man in this movie. Kajol will be making a comeback in this film. Definitely seems to be another blockbuster Shah Rukh Khan movie in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...